Everybody Needs an Estate Plan
We know it can be unpleasant to think about end-of-life decisions, but it is important to make plans before they are needed. Our experienced team assists clients at every stage of the estate planning and probate process. We work with clients to draft estate planning documents such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney. After the death of a loved one, we also guide clients through the estate administration or probate process. We are problem solvers.
Whether you have an existing will, or are interested in making critical estate planning decisions for the first time, our experienced estate planning and probate attorneys can provide you with the support and legal guidance you need to secure the financial future of your family.
Our attorneys are experienced in assisting individuals and families make important estate planning decisions. We also provide representation in probate court and in estate administration. We provide compassionate and knowledgeable support to every client making important estate planning decisions.
We know that every family is unique and has different planning needs. Our estate planning attorneys will provide you with information and recommend options and alternatives to ensure that your interests will be acknowledged when you are no longer capable of controlling your estate.
We can provide assistance with any of the following:
- Wills: An effective last will and testament addresses many complex issues such as distribution of property to heirs, guardianship for minor children, testamentary trusts and more. We discuss your situation and draft a simple will or complex will that meets your estate planning needs.
- Trusts: Wills and trusts are the core of many estate plans. Whether you elect to create a trust for tax planning purposes or wish to establish college funds for a grandchild, we can help. We have experience with living trusts, special needs trusts, marital trusts, charitable remainder trusts and others.
- Incapacity planning: In addition to wills and trusts, we can also assist you in the preparation of a power of attorney, health care directive and a living will so that you can direct your family members in making decisions regarding your health care should you become incapacitated. It is critical to think about these important decisions now to protect your family members from making difficult decisions for you.
- Power of attorney: We can assist you with establishing a health care power of attorney or financial power of attorney, so that a family member or appointed person has the authority to manage your health care and financial matters.
- Probate and estate administration: When a loved one passes away, the family is faced with complex legal papers and probate court proceedings. With the help of our experienced attorneys, you can rest assured that the process will goes smoothly as possible. We work to resolve probate and estate administration matters efficiently and effectively.
Our estate planning and probate attorneys are sympathetic to the number of sensitive issues related to estate planning, and they will provide you with all the information you need to be confident in your legal choices and your future.